Pay 30% Now & 70% on Possession
Veegaland Homes presents a stunning offer for Veegaland Elanza, 2, 3, and 5 BHK premium luxury apartments in Kuriachira, Thrissur! With this unmatched offer, you get the freedom to pay the easiest way and own your apartment in Thrissur right away. You can own your home in Veegaland Elanza by paying 30% now and the rest 70% only on possession. Veegaland Elanza is your doorway to a truly amazing lifestyle, packed with an array of amenities like Air Conditioned Health Club, Air Conditioned Multi Recreation Hall, Swimming Pool, and Children’s Play Area. Do not miss out on this great deal! Offer valid till August 31 only!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Get Exciting Offers
" We Value Your Investment. Be Rest Assured that Your Investment is in Safe Hands."
Why choose "Pay 30% Now & 70% on Possession Offer" now?
New Launch Kozhikode
KOZHIKODE TOWN - 5.5 KMST. JOSEPH'S COLLEGE DEVAGIRI - 2 KM
New Launch Thrissur
KURIACHIRA CHURCH - 650 MTHRISSUR SAKTHAN STAND - 2.8 KM
AMRITA VIDYALAYAM - 600 MSOBHA CITY MALL - 2.5 KM
Ongoing Project in Kochi
Seaport – Airport Rd - 1.9 Km
Bharata Mata College - 1.2 Km
Ready To Occupy.
Changampuzha Park - 1.1 km
Changampuzha Park Metro Station - 1.3 km
Ready To Occupy Now
Sunrise Hospital - 2.2 KmBharata Mata College - 2.7 Km
New Launch Trivandrum
Lulu Mall - 1.3 KmAirport - 6.5 KmM